Trying to kick a smoking addiction is a common conversation between most chain smokers or regular smokers. Smoking is a habit that damages almost all parts of your body, including your heart, lungs, kidneys, throat, stomach. However, for people who have been smoking for years, it's particularly very hard to quit smoking, and it's due to the addiction that nicotine causes to the human brain. This is why a lot of people have been inclined to switch to e-cigarettes, also called vapes because it provides nicotine. Juiced out vapes has been providing top quality e-cigarettes and E Liquids to customers. Our zero compromise of quality has led us to source our products directly from the manufacturer.
Vaping still has a lot of mystery wrapped around it, and it's unclear to a certain extent that how much vaping is harmful, and what chemicals exactly heat up to form the vapour. Here’s a list of some important vaping facts that you need to know;
- While not entirely safe itself, vaping is still much safer than a normal cigarette. Vapes heat nicotine and other chemicals to create vapours for the users to inhale, while regular cigarettes burn the chemicals creating the smoke that users inhale. Even though there has been an acute rise in lung-related injuries for people who have switched to vaping, it is mostly because of people using black market e-cigarettes or modified devices. This still does not entirely erase the fact that vaping with legitimate devices is also harmful, just lesser than cigarettes.
- Electronic cigarettes and E Liquids are also addictive, much like traditional cigarettes. The addiction is due to an ingredient called nicotine, which is found in traditional cigarettes and e-cigarettes. Some vape liquids also have the option of high nicotine concentration cartridges, making people more addicted to them.
- E-cigarettes have yet to be approved by the Food and Drug Administration as smoking cessation devices. This is because a recent study found out that a large number of people who make the switch from traditional cigarettes to e-cigarettes and E-liquids end up smoking both of them together.
- Another dangerous fact arising from the rising popularity of vaping is the huge number of youngsters getting hooked to them. A report in 2015 found out that high school usage by students had increased by 900%, and about 40% of these consumers had never smoked regular tobacco products before.
- Vaping produces vapours that are formed from the heating of nicotine and other chemicals. Traditional cigarettes produce smoke from the burning of tobacco and other chemicals. A lot of chain smokers and regular smokers find the lack of smoke in e-cigarettes to be underwhelming, while the taste to be better. This also causes a lot of users to start smoking both products to gain both taste and smoke.
These are 5 basic facts that you need to know before switching to vaping. They’re also important in case you’re already a regular vaper because the health damages are still unclear. All health organizations around the world, including the FDA, believe and endorse that users should weigh the benefits and damages that are already known before starting. Vaping is a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes, cigars and tobacco, but it is not completely harm-free. The rise in heart and lung damages due to e-cigarette related injuries is a major topic of concern for future users.